1. pine - noun
· a coniferous tree
2. pine - noun
· straight-grained durable and often resinous white to yellowish timber of any of numerous trees of the genus Pinus
3. pine - verb
· have a desire for something or someone who is not present; "She ached for a cigarette"; "I am pining for my lover"
4. pin - verb
· to hold fast or prevent from moving; "The child was pinned under the fallen tree"
5. pin - verb
· attach or fasten with pins; "pin the needle to the shirt"
6. pin - verb
· pierce with a pin; "pin down the butterfly"
7. pin - verb
· (chess) immobilize a piece
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.