1. pinch - verb
· squeeze tightly between the fingers; "He pinched her behind"; "She squeezed the bottle"
2. pinch - verb
· make ridges into by pinching together
3. pinch - verb
· make off with belongings of others
4. pinch - verb
· cut the top off; "top trees and bushes"
5. pinch - verb
· irritate as if by a nip, pinch, or tear; "smooth surfaces can vellicate the teeth"; "the pain is as if sharp points pinch your back"
6. pinched - adjective
· sounding as if the nose were pinched; "a whining nasal voice"
7. pinched - adjective
· very thin especially from disease or hunger or cold; "a nightmare population of gaunt men and skeletal boys"; "eyes were haggard and cavernous"; "small pinched faces"; "kept life in his wasted frame only by grim concentration"
8. pinched - adjective
· not having enough money to pay for necessities
9. pinched - adjective
· as if squeezed uncomfortably tight; "her pinched toes in her pointed shoes were killing her"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.