1. personal - noun
· a short newspaper article about a particular person or group
2. personal - adjective
· concerning or affecting a particular person or his or her private life and personality; "a personal favor"; "for your personal use"; "personal papers"; "I have something personal to tell you"; "a personal God"; "he has his personal bank account and she has hers"
3. personal - adjective
· particular to a given individual
4. personal - adjective
· of or arising from personality; "personal magnetism"
5. personal - adjective
· intimately concerning a person's body or physical being; "personal hygiene"
6. personal - adjective
· indicating grammatical person; "personal verb endings"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.