1. performing - noun
· the performance of a part or role in a drama
2. perform - verb
· carry out or perform an action; "John did the painting, the weeding, and he cleaned out the gutters"; "the skater executed a triple pirouette"; "she did a little dance"
3. perform - verb
· perform a function; "Who will perform the wedding?"
4. perform - verb
· give a performance (of something); "Horowitz is performing at Carnegie Hall tonight"; "We performed a popular Gilbert and Sullivan opera"
5. perform - verb
· get (something) done; "I did my job"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.