1. perch - noun
· support consisting of a branch or rod that serves as a resting place (especially for a bird)
2. perch - noun
· a linear measure of 16.5 feet
3. perch - noun
· a square rod of land
4. perch - noun
· an elevated place serving as a seat
5. perch - noun
· any of numerous fishes of America and Europe
6. perch - noun
· spiny-finned freshwater food and game fishes
7. perch - noun
· any of numerous spiny-finned fishes of various families of the order Perciformes
8. perch - verb
· sit, as on a branch; "The birds perched high in the tree"
9. perch - verb
· to come to rest, settle; "Misfortune lighted upon him"
10. perch - verb
· cause to perch or sit; "She perched her hat on her head"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.