1. pelt - noun
· the dressed hairy coat of a mammal
2. pelt - noun
· body covering of a living animal
3. pelt - verb
· cast, hurl, or throw repeatedly with some missile; "They pelted each other with snowballs"
4. pelt - verb
· attack and bombard with or as if with missiles; "pelt the speaker with questions"
5. pelt - verb
· rain heavily; "Put on your rain coat-- it's pouring outside!"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.