1. peck - noun
· (often followed by `of') a large number or amount or extent; "a batch of letters"; "a deal of trouble"; "a lot of money"; "he made a mint on the stock market"; "see the rest of the winners in our huge passel of photos"; "it must have cost plenty"; "a slew of journalists"; "a wad of money"
Synonym(s): batch, deal, flock, good_deal, great_deal, hatful, heap, lot, mass, mess, mickle, mint, mountain, muckle, passel, pile, plenty, pot, quite_a_little, raft, sight, slew, spate, stack, tidy_sum, wad
2. peck - noun
· a British imperial capacity measure (liquid or dry) equal to 2 gallons
3. peck - noun
· a United States dry measure equal to 8 quarts or 537.605 cubic inches
4. peck - verb
· hit lightly with a picking motion
5. peck - verb
· eat by pecking at, like a bird
6. peck - verb
· kiss lightly
7. peck - verb
· eat like a bird; "The anorexic girl just picks at her food"
8. peck - verb
· bother persistently with trivial complaints; "She nags her husband all day long"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.