1. pastoral - noun
· a musical composition that evokes rural life
2. pastoral - noun
· a letter from a pastor to the congregation
3. pastoral - noun
· a literary work idealizing the rural life (especially the life of shepherds)
4. pastoral - adjective
· of or relating to a pastor; "pastoral work"; "a pastoral letter"
5. pastoral - adjective
· relating to shepherds or herdsmen or devoted to raising sheep or cattle; "pastoral seminomadic people"; "pastoral land"; "a pastoral economy"
6. pastoral - adjective
· (used with regard to idealized country life) idyllically rustic; "a country life of arcadian contentment"; "a pleasant bucolic scene"; "charming in its pastoral setting"; "rustic tranquility"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.