1. paste - noun
· any mixture of a soft and malleable consistency
2. paste - noun
· a hard, brilliant lead glass that is used in making artificial jewelry
3. paste - noun
· an adhesive made from water and flour or starch; used on paper and paperboard
4. paste - noun
· a tasty mixture to be spread on bread or crackers or used in preparing other dishes
5. paste - verb
· join or attach with or as if with glue; "paste the sign on the wall"; "cut and paste the sentence in the text"
6. paste - verb
· hit with the fists; "He pasted his opponent"
7. paste - verb
· cover the surface of; "paste the wall with burlap"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.