1. past - noun
· the time that has elapsed; "forget the past"
2. past - noun
· a earlier period in someone's life (especially one that they have reason to keep secret); "reporters dug into the candidate's past"
3. past - noun
· a verb tense that expresses actions or states in the past
4. past - adjective
· earlier than the present time; no longer current; "time past"; "his youth is past"; "this past Thursday"; "the past year"
5. past - adjective
· of a person who has held and relinquished a position or office; "a retiring member of the board"
6. past - adverb
· so as to pass a given point; "every hour a train goes past"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.