1. passion - noun
· a strong feeling or emotion
2. passion - noun
· the trait of being intensely emotional
3. passion - noun
· something that is desired intensely; "his rage for fame destroyed him"
4. passion - noun
· an irrational but irresistible motive for a belief or action
5. passion - noun
· a feeling of strong sexual desire
6. passion - noun
· any object of warm affection or devotion; "the theater was her first love"; "he has a passion for cock fighting"
7. passion - noun
· the suffering of Jesus at the Crucifixion
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.