1. party - noun
· an organization to gain political power; "in 1992 Perot tried to organize a third party at the national level"
2. party - noun
· a group of people gathered together for pleasure; "she joined the party after dinner"
3. party - noun
· a band of people associated temporarily in some activity; "they organized a party to search for food"; "the company of cooks walked into the kitchen"
4. party - noun
· an occasion on which people can assemble for social interaction and entertainment; "he planned a party to celebrate Bastille Day"
5. party - noun
· a person involved in legal proceedings; "the party of the first part"
6. party - verb
· have or participate in a party; "The students were partying all night before the exam"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.