1. pare - verb
· decrease gradually or bit by bit
2. pare - verb
· cut small bits or pare shavings from; "whittle a piece of wood"
3. pare - verb
· strip the skin off; "pare apples"
4. pare - verb
· remove the edges from and cut down to the desired size; "pare one's fingernails"; "trim the photograph"; "trim lumber"
5. par - verb
· make a score (on a hole) equal to par
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.