1. papers - noun
· writing that provides information (especially information of an official nature)
2. paper - noun
· a material made of cellulose pulp derived mainly from wood or rags or certain grasses
3. paper - noun
· an essay (especially one written as an assignment); "he got an A on his composition"
4. paper - noun
· a daily or weekly publication on folded sheets; contains news and articles and advertisements; "he read his newspaper at breakfast"
5. paper - noun
· a medium for written communication; "the notion of an office running without paper is absurd"
6. paper - noun
· a scholarly article describing the results of observations or stating hypotheses; "he has written many scientific papers"
7. paper - noun
· a business firm that publishes newspapers; "Murdoch owns many newspapers"
8. paper - noun
· the physical object that is the product of a newspaper publisher; "when it began to rain he covered his head with a newspaper"
9. paper - verb
· cover with paper; "paper the box"
10. paper - verb
· cover with wallpaper
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.