1. pan - noun
· cooking utensil consisting of a wide metal vessel
2. pan - noun
· (Greek mythology) god of fields and woods and shepherds and flocks; represented as a man with goat's legs and horns and ears; identified with Roman Sylvanus or Faunus
3. pan - noun
· shallow container made of metal
4. pan - noun
· chimpanzees; more closely related to Australopithecus than to other pongids
5. pan - verb
· make a sweeping movement; "The camera panned across the room"
6. pan - verb
· wash dirt in a pan to separate out the precious minerals
7. pan - verb
· express a totally negative opinion of; "The critics panned the performance"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.