1. panel - noun
· sheet that forms a distinct (usually flat and rectangular) section or component of something
2. panel - noun
· a committee appointed to judge a competition
3. panel - noun
· (law) a group of people summoned for jury service (from whom a jury will be chosen)
4. panel - noun
· a group of people gathered for a special purpose as to plan or discuss an issue or judge a contest etc
5. panel - noun
· a soft pad placed under a saddle
6. panel - noun
· a piece of cloth that is generally triangular or tapering; used in making garments or umbrellas or sails
7. panel - noun
· (computer science) a small temporary window in a graphical user interface that appears in order to request information from the user; after the information has been provided the user dismisses the box with `okay' or `cancel'
8. panel - noun
· electrical device consisting of a flat insulated surface that contains switches and dials and meters for controlling other electrical devices; "he checked the instrument panel"; "suddenly the board lit up like a Christmas tree"
9. panel - verb
· decorate with panels; "panel the walls with wood"
10. panel - verb
· select from a list; "empanel prospective jurors"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.