1. panel - noun
· sheet that forms a distinct (usually flat and rectangular) section or component of something
2. panel - noun
· a committee appointed to judge a competition
3. panel - noun
· (law) a group of people summoned for jury service (from whom a jury will be chosen)
4. panel - noun
· a group of people gathered for a special purpose as to plan or discuss an issue or judge a contest etc
5. panel - noun
· a soft pad placed under a saddle
6. panel - noun
· a piece of cloth that is generally triangular or tapering; used in making garments or umbrellas or sails
7. panel - noun
· (computer science) a small temporary window in a graphical user interface that appears in order to request information from the user; after the information has been provided the user dismisses the box with `okay' or `cancel'
8. panel - noun
· electrical device consisting of a flat insulated surface that contains switches and dials and meters for controlling other electrical devices; "he checked the instrument panel"; "suddenly the board lit up like a Christmas tree"
9. panel - verb
· decorate with panels; "panel the walls with wood"
10. panel - verb
· select from a list; "empanel prospective jurors"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.