1. palatine - noun
· any of various important officials in ancient Rome
2. palatine - noun
· (Middle Ages) the lord of a palatinate who exercised sovereign powers over his lands
3. palatine - noun
· the most important of the Seven Hills of Rome; supposedly the location of the first settlement and the site of many imperial palaces
4. palatine - noun
· either of two irregularly shaped bones that form the back of the hard palate and helps to form the nasal cavity and the floor of the orbits
5. palatine - adjective
· relating to or lying near the palate; "palatal index"; "the palatine tonsils"
6. palatine - adjective
· of or relating to a count palatine and his royal prerogatives
7. palatine - adjective
· of or relating to a palace
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.