1. paint - verb
· make a painting; "he painted all day in the garden"; "He painted a painting of the garden"
2. paint - verb
· apply paint to; coat with paint; "We painted the rooms yellow"
3. paint - verb
· make a painting of; "He painted his mistress many times"
4. paint - verb
· apply a liquid to; e.g., paint the gutters with linseed oil
5. painted - adjective
· coated with paint; "freshly painted lawn furniture"
6. painted - adjective
· lacking substance or vitality as if produced by painting; "in public he wore a painted smile"
7. painted - adjective
· having makeup applied; "brazen painted faces"
8. painted - adjective
· having sections or patches colored differently and usually brightly; "a jester dressed in motley"; "the painted desert"; "a particolored dress"; "a piebald horse"; "pied daisies"
Synonym(s): motley, calico, multicolor, multi-color, multicolour, multi-colour, multicolored, multi-colored, multicoloured, multi-coloured, particolored, particoloured, piebald, pied, varicolored, varicoloured
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.