1. paint - noun
· a substance used as a coating to protect or decorate a surface (especially a mixture of pigment suspended in a liquid); dries to form a hard coating; "artists use `paint' and `pigment' interchangeably"
2. paint - noun
· (basketball) a space (including the foul line) in front of the basket at each end of a basketball court; usually painted a different color from the rest of the court; "he hit a jump shot from the top of the key"; "he dominates play in the paint"
3. paint - noun
· makeup consisting of a pink or red powder applied to the cheeks
4. paint - verb
· make a painting; "he painted all day in the garden"; "He painted a painting of the garden"
5. paint - verb
· apply paint to; coat with paint; "We painted the rooms yellow"
6. paint - verb
· make a painting of; "He painted his mistress many times"
7. paint - verb
· apply a liquid to; e.g., paint the gutters with linseed oil
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.