1. paddle - noun
· small wooden bat with a flat surface; used for hitting balls in various games
2. paddle - noun
· a blade of a paddle wheel or water wheel
3. paddle - noun
· an instrument of punishment consisting of a flat board
4. paddle - noun
· a short light oar used without an oarlock to propel a canoe or small boat
5. paddle - verb
· propel with a paddle; "paddle your own canoe"
6. paddle - verb
· play in or as if in water, as of small children
7. paddle - verb
· swim like a dog in shallow water
8. paddle - verb
· walk unsteadily; "small children toddle"
9. paddle - verb
· give a spanking to; subject to a spanking
10. paddle - verb
· stir with a paddle
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.