1. pad - noun
· a number of sheets of paper fastened together along one edge
2. pad - noun
· the large floating leaf of an aquatic plant (as the water lily)
3. pad - noun
· a block of absorbent material saturated with ink; used to transfer ink evenly to a rubber stamp
4. pad - noun
· a flat mass of soft material used for protection, stuffing, or comfort
5. pad - noun
· a platform from which rockets or space craft are launched
6. pad - noun
· temporary living quarters
7. pad - noun
· the fleshy cushion-like underside of an animal's foot or of a human's finger
8. pad - verb
· add details to
9. pad - verb
· walk heavily and firmly, as when weary, or through mud; "Mules plodded in a circle around a grindstone"
10. pad - verb
· line or stuff with soft material; "pad a bra"
11. pad - verb
· add padding to; "pad the seat of the chair"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.