1. overhead - noun
· the expense of maintaining property (e.g., paying property taxes and utilities and insurance); it does not include depreciation or the cost of financing or income taxes
2. overhead - noun
· (computer science) the processing time required by a device prior to the execution of a command
3. overhead - noun
· (computer science) the disk space required for information that is not data but is used for location and timing
4. overhead - noun
· a transparency for use with an overhead projector
5. overhead - noun
· (nautical) the top surface of an enclosed space on a ship
6. overhead - noun
· a hard return hitting the tennis ball above your head
7. overhead - adjective
· located or originating from above; "an overhead crossing"
8. overhead - adverb
· above your head; in the sky; "planes were flying overhead"
9. overhead - adverb
· above the head; over the head; "bring the legs together overhead"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.