1. overhead - noun
· the expense of maintaining property (e.g., paying property taxes and utilities and insurance); it does not include depreciation or the cost of financing or income taxes
2. overhead - noun
· (computer science) the processing time required by a device prior to the execution of a command
3. overhead - noun
· (computer science) the disk space required for information that is not data but is used for location and timing
4. overhead - noun
· a transparency for use with an overhead projector
5. overhead - noun
· (nautical) the top surface of an enclosed space on a ship
6. overhead - noun
· a hard return hitting the tennis ball above your head
7. overhead - adjective
· located or originating from above; "an overhead crossing"
8. overhead - adverb
· above your head; in the sky; "planes were flying overhead"
9. overhead - adverb
· above the head; over the head; "bring the legs together overhead"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.