1. outer - adjective
· being on the outside or further from a center; "spent hours adorning the outer man"; "the outer suburbs"
2. outer - adjective
· located outside; "outer reality"
3. outer - adjective
· being on or toward the outside of the body; "the outer ear"
4. out - adjective
· not allowed to continue to bat or run; "he was tagged out at second on a close play"; "he fanned out"
5. out - adjective
· being out or having grown cold; "threw his extinct cigarette into the stream"; "the fire is out"
6. out - adjective
· not worth considering as a possibility; "a picnic is out because of the weather"
7. out - adjective
· out of power; especially having been unsuccessful in an election; "now the Democrats are out"
8. out - adjective
· excluded from use or mention; "forbidden fruit"; "in our house dancing and playing cards were out"; "a taboo subject"
9. out - adjective
· directed outward or serving to direct something outward; "the out doorway"; "the out basket"
10. out - adjective
· no longer fashionable; "that style is out these days"
11. out - adjective
· outside or external; "the out surface of a ship's hull"
12. out - adjective
· outer or outlying; "the out islands"
13. out - adjective
· knocked unconscious by a heavy blow
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.