1. outer - adjective
· being on the outside or further from a center; "spent hours adorning the outer man"; "the outer suburbs"
2. outer - adjective
· located outside; "outer reality"
3. outer - adjective
· being on or toward the outside of the body; "the outer ear"
4. out - adjective
· not allowed to continue to bat or run; "he was tagged out at second on a close play"; "he fanned out"
5. out - adjective
· being out or having grown cold; "threw his extinct cigarette into the stream"; "the fire is out"
6. out - adjective
· not worth considering as a possibility; "a picnic is out because of the weather"
7. out - adjective
· out of power; especially having been unsuccessful in an election; "now the Democrats are out"
8. out - adjective
· excluded from use or mention; "forbidden fruit"; "in our house dancing and playing cards were out"; "a taboo subject"
9. out - adjective
· directed outward or serving to direct something outward; "the out doorway"; "the out basket"
10. out - adjective
· no longer fashionable; "that style is out these days"
11. out - adjective
· outside or external; "the out surface of a ship's hull"
12. out - adjective
· outer or outlying; "the out islands"
13. out - adjective
· knocked unconscious by a heavy blow
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.