1. organ - noun
· a fully differentiated structural and functional unit in an animal that is specialized for some particular function
2. organ - noun
· a government agency or instrument devoted to the performance of some specific function; "The Census Bureau is an organ of the Commerce Department"
3. organ - noun
· (music) an electronic simulation of a pipe organ
4. organ - noun
· a periodical that is published by a special interest group; "the organ of the communist party"
5. organ - noun
· wind instrument whose sound is produced by means of pipes arranged in sets supplied with air from a bellows and controlled from a large complex musical keyboard
6. organ - noun
· a free-reeded instrument with a piano keyboard in which air is forced through the reeds by bellows
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.