1. ordinary - noun
· a judge of a probate court
2. ordinary - noun
· the expected or commonplace condition or situation; "not out of the ordinary"
3. ordinary - noun
· a clergyman appointed to prepare condemned prisoners for death
4. ordinary - noun
· an early bicycle with a very large front wheel and small back wheel
5. ordinary - noun
· (heraldry) any of several conventional figures used on shields
6. ordinary - adjective
· not exceptional in any way especially in quality or ability or size or degree; "ordinary everyday objects"; "ordinary decency"; "an ordinary day"; "an ordinary wine"
7. ordinary - adjective
· lacking special distinction, rank, or status; commonly encountered; "average people"; "the ordinary (or common) man in the street"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.