1. opinion - noun
· a personal belief or judgment that is not founded on proof or certainty; "my opinion differs from yours"; "I am not of your persuasion"; "what are your thoughts on Haiti?"
2. opinion - noun
· a message expressing a belief about something; the expression of a belief that is held with confidence but not substantiated by positive knowledge or proof; "his opinions appeared frequently on the editorial page"
3. opinion - noun
· a belief or sentiment shared by most people; the voice of the people; "he asked for a poll of public opinion"
4. opinion - noun
· the legal document stating the reasons for a judicial decision; "opinions are usually written by a single judge"
5. opinion - noun
· the reason for a court's judgment (as opposed to the decision itself)
6. opinion - noun
· a vague idea in which some confidence is placed; "his impression of her was favorable"; "what are your feelings about the crisis?"; "it strengthened my belief in his sincerity"; "I had a feeling that she was lying"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.