1. operator - noun
· (mathematics) a symbol or function representing a mathematical operation
2. operator - noun
· an agent that operates some apparatus or machine; "the operator of the switchboard"
3. operator - noun
· someone who owns or operates a business; "who is the operator of this franchise?"
4. operator - noun
· a shrewd or unscrupulous person who knows how to circumvent difficulties
5. operator - noun
· a speculator who trades aggressively on stock or commodity markets
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.