1. one - noun
· the smallest whole number or a numeral representing this number; "he has the one but will need a two and three to go with it"; "they had lunch at one"
2. one - noun
· a single person or thing; "he is the best one"; "this is the one I ordered"
3. one - adjective
· used of a single unit or thing; not two or more; "`ane' is Scottish"
4. one - adjective
· having the indivisible character of a unit; "a unitary action"; "spoke with one voice"
5. one - adjective
· of the same kind or quality; "two animals of one species"
6. one - adjective
· (informal) very; used informally as an intensifier; "that is one fine dog"; "a right fine day"
7. one - adjective
· indefinite in time or position; "he will come one day"; "one place or another"
8. one - adjective
· being a single entity made by combining separate components; "three chemicals combining into one solution"
9. one - adjective
· eminent beyond or above comparison; "matchless beauty"; "the team's nonpareil center fielder"; "she's one girl in a million"; "the one and only Muhammad Ali"; "a peerless scholar"; "infamy unmatched in the Western world"; "wrote with unmatchable clarity"; "unrivaled mastery of her art"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.