1. oil - noun
· a slippery or viscous liquid or liquefiable substance not miscible with water
2. oil - noun
· oil paint containing pigment that is used by an artist
3. oil - noun
· a dark oil consisting mainly of hydrocarbons
4. oil - noun
· any of a group of liquid edible fats that are obtained from plants
5. oil - verb
· cover with oil, as if by rubbing; "oil the wooden surface"
6. oil - verb
· administer an oil or ointment to; often in a religious ceremony of blessing
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.