1. off - verb
· kill intentionally and with premeditation; "The mafia boss ordered his enemies murdered"
2. off - adjective
· not in operation or operational; "the oven is off"; "the lights are off"
3. off - adjective
· below a satisfactory level; "an off year for tennis"; "his performance was off"
4. off - adjective
· (of events) no longer planned or scheduled; "the wedding is definitely off"
5. off - adjective
· in an unpalatable state; "sour milk"
6. off - adjective
· not performing or scheduled for duties; "He's off every Tuesday"
7. off - adverb
· from a particular thing or place or position (`forth' is obsolete); "ran away from the lion"; "wanted to get away from there"; "sent the children away to boarding school"; "the teacher waved the children away from the dead animal"; "went off to school"; "they drove off"; "go forth and preach"
8. off - adverb
· at a distance in space or time; "the boat was 5 miles off (or away)"; "the party is still 2 weeks off (or away)"; "away back in the 18th century"
9. off - adverb
· no longer on or in contact or attached; "clean off the dirt"; "he shaved off his mustache"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.