1. occult - noun
· supernatural forces and events and beings collectively; "She doesn't believe in the supernatural"
2. occult - noun
· supernatural practices and techniques; "he is a student of the occult"
3. occult - verb
· cause an eclipse of (a celestial body) by intervention; "The Sun eclipses the moon today"; "Planets and stars often are occulted by other celestial bodies"
4. occult - verb
· become concealed or hidden from view or have its light extinguished; "The beam of light occults every so often"
5. occult - verb
· hide from view; "The lids were occulting her eyes"
6. occult - adjective
· hidden and difficult to see; "an occult fracture"; "occult blood in the stool"
7. occult - adjective
· having an import not apparent to the senses nor obvious to the intelligence; beyond ordinary understanding; "mysterious symbols"; "the mystical style of Blake"; "occult lore"; "the secret learning of the ancients"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.