1. observe - verb
· discover or determine the existence, presence, or fact of; "She detected high levels of lead in her drinking water"; "We found traces of lead in the paint"
2. observe - verb
· make mention of; "She observed that his presentation took up too much time"; "They noted that it was a fine day to go sailing"
3. observe - verb
· observe with care or pay close attention to; "Take note of this chemical reaction"
4. observe - verb
· watch attentively; "Please observe the reaction of these two chemicals"
5. observe - verb
· show respect towards; "honor your parents!"
6. observe - verb
· behave as expected during of holidays or rites; "Keep the commandments"; "celebrate Christmas"; "Observe Yom Kippur"
7. observe - verb
· follow with the eyes or the mind; "Keep an eye on the baby, please!"; "The world is watching Sarajevo"; "She followed the men with the binoculars"
8. observe - verb
· stick to correctly or closely; "The pianist kept time with the metronome"; "keep count"; "I cannot keep track of all my employees"
9. observe - verb
· conform one's action or practice to; "keep appointments"; "she never keeps her promises"; "We kept to the original conditions of the contract"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.