1. nurture - noun
· the properties acquired as a consequence of the way you were treated as a child
2. nurture - noun
· helping someone grow up to be an accepted member of the community; "they debated whether nature or nurture was more important"
3. nurture - verb
· help develop, help grow; "nurture his talents"
4. nurture - verb
· look after a child until it is an adult; "raise a family"; "bring up children"
5. nurture - verb
· provide with nourishment; "We sustained ourselves on bread and water"; "This kind of food is not nourishing for young children"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.