1. numbering - noun
· a numbered list
2. number - verb
· add up in number or quantity; "The bills amounted to $2,000"; "The bill came to $2,000"
3. number - verb
· give numbers to; "You should number the pages of the thesis"
4. number - verb
· enumerate; "We must number the names of the great mathematicians"
5. number - verb
· put into a group; "The academy counts several Nobel Prize winners among its members"
6. number - verb
· determine the number or amount of; "Can you count the books on your shelf?"; "Count your change"
7. number - verb
· place a limit on the number of
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.