1. notice - noun
· an announcement containing information about an event; "you didn't give me enough notice"; "an obituary notice"; "a notice of sale"
2. notice - noun
· the act of noticing or paying attention; "he escaped the notice of the police"
3. notice - noun
· a request for payment; "the notification stated the grace period and the penalties for defaulting"
4. notice - noun
· advance notification (usually written) of the intention to withdraw from an arrangement of contract; "we received a notice to vacate the premises"; "he gave notice two months before he moved"
5. notice - noun
· a sign posted in a public place as an advertisement; "a poster advertised the coming attractions"
6. notice - noun
· polite or favorable attention; "his hard work soon attracted the teacher's notice"
7. notice - noun
· a short critical review; "the play received good notices"
8. notice - verb
· discover or determine the existence, presence, or fact of; "She detected high levels of lead in her drinking water"; "We found traces of lead in the paint"
9. notice - verb
· notice or perceive; "She noted that someone was following her"; "mark my words"
10. notice - verb
· make or write a comment on; "he commented the paper of his colleague"
11. notice - verb
· express recognition of the presence or existence of, or acquaintance with; "He never acknowledges his colleagues when they run into him in the hallway"; "She acknowledged his complement with a smile"; "it is important to acknowledge the work of others in one's own writing"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.