1. note - verb
· make mention of; "She observed that his presentation took up too much time"; "They noted that it was a fine day to go sailing"
2. note - verb
· notice or perceive; "She noted that someone was following her"; "mark my words"
3. note - verb
· observe with care or pay close attention to; "Take note of this chemical reaction"
4. note - verb
· make a written note of; "she noted everything the teacher said that morning"
5. noted - adjective
· widely known and esteemed; "a famous actor"; "a celebrated musician"; "a famed scientist"; "an illustrious judge"; "a notable historian"; "a renowned painter"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.