1. northwest - noun
· the northwestern region of the United States
2. northwest - noun
· the direction corresponding to the northwestward compass point
3. northwest - noun
· the compass point midway between north and west; at 315 degrees
4. northwest - noun
· a location in the northwestern part of a country, region, or city
5. northwest - adjective
· situated in or oriented toward the northwest
6. northwest - adjective
· coming from the northwest; "northwesterly winds"
7. northwest - adverb
· to, toward, or in the northwest
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.