1. noble - noun
· a titled peer of the realm
2. noble - adjective
· impressive in appearance; "a baronial mansion"; "an imposing residence"; "a noble tree"; "severe-looking policemen sat astride noble horses"; "stately columns"
3. noble - adjective
· of or belonging to or constituting the hereditary aristocracy especially as derived from feudal times; "of noble birth"
4. noble - adjective
· having or showing or indicative of high or elevated character; "a noble spirit"; "noble deeds"
5. noble - adjective
· inert especially toward oxygen; "a noble gas such as helium or neon"; "noble metals include gold and silver and platinum"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.