1. night - noun
· the time after sunset and before sunrise while it is dark outside
2. night - noun
· a period of ignorance or backwardness or gloom
3. night - noun
· the period spent sleeping; "I had a restless night"
4. night - noun
· the dark part of the diurnal cycle considered a time unit; "three nights later he collapsed"
5. night - noun
· darkness; "it vanished into the night"
6. night - noun
· a shortening of nightfall; "they worked from morning to night"
7. night - noun
· the time between sunset and midnight; "he watched television every night"
8. night - noun
· Roman goddess of night; daughter of Erebus; counterpart of Greek Nyx
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.