1. nick - noun
· an impression in a surface (as made by a blow)
2. nick - noun
· (British slang) a prison; "he's in the nick"
3. nick - noun
· a small cut
4. nick - verb
· cut slightly, with a razor; "The barber's knife nicked his cheek"
5. nick - verb
· cut a nick into
6. nick - verb
· divide or reset the tail muscles of; "nick horses"
7. nick - verb
· mate successfully; of livestock
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.