1. narrow - noun
· a narrow strait connecting two bodies of water
2. narrow - verb
· make or become more narrow or restricted; "The selection was narrowed"; "The road narrowed"
3. narrow - verb
· define clearly; "I cannot narrow down the rules for this game"
4. narrow - verb
· become more focused on an area of activity or field of study; "She specializes in Near Eastern history"
5. narrow - verb
· become tight or as if tight; "Her throat constricted"
6. narrow - adjective
· not wide; "a narrow bridge"; "a narrow line across the page"
7. narrow - adjective
· limited in size or scope; "the narrow sense of a word"
8. narrow - adjective
· lacking tolerance or flexibility or breadth of view; "a brilliant but narrow-minded judge"; "narrow opinions"
9. narrow - adjective
· very limited in degree; "won by a narrow margin"; "a narrow escape"
10. narrow - adjective
· characterized by painstaking care and detailed examination; "a minute inspection of the grounds"; "a narrow scrutiny"; "an exact and minute report"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.