1. nap - noun
· a period of time spent sleeping; "he felt better after a little sleep"; "there wasn't time for a nap"
2. nap - noun
· a soft or fuzzy surface texture
3. nap - noun
· the yarn (as in a rug or velvet or corduroy) that stands up from the weave; "for uniform color and texture tailors cut velvet with the pile running the same direction"
4. nap - noun
· sleeping for a short period of time (usually not in bed)
5. nap - noun
· a card game similar to whist; usually played for stakes
6. nap - verb
· take a siesta; "She naps everyday after lunch for an hour"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.