1. nag - noun
· someone (especially a woman) who annoys people by constantly finding fault
2. nag - noun
· an old or over-worked horse
3. nag - verb
· bother persistently with trivial complaints; "She nags her husband all day long"
4. nag - verb
· worry persistently; "nagging concerns and doubts"
5. nag - verb
· remind or urge constantly; "she nagged to take a vacation"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.