1. music - noun
· an artistic form of auditory communication incorporating instrumental or vocal tones in a structured and continuous manner
2. music - noun
· any agreeable (pleasing and harmonious) sounds; "he fell asleep to the music of the wind chimes"
3. music - noun
· musical activity (singing or whistling etc.); "his music was his central interest"
4. music - noun
· (music) the sounds produced by singers or musical instruments (or reproductions of such sounds)
5. music - noun
· punishment for one's actions; "you have to face the music"; "take your medicine"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.