1. mushroom - noun
· common name for an edible agaric (contrasting with the inedible toadstool)
2. mushroom - noun
· mushrooms and related fleshy fungi (including toadstools, puffballs, morels, coral fungi, etc.)
3. mushroom - noun
· any of various fleshy fungi of the subdivision Basidiomycota consisting of a cap at the end of a stem arising from an underground mycelium
4. mushroom - noun
· a large cloud of rubble and dust shaped like a mushroom and rising into the sky after an explosion (especially of a nuclear bomb)
5. mushroom - noun
· fleshy body of any of numerous edible fungi
6. mushroom - verb
· pick or gather mushrooms; "We went mushrooming in the Fall"
7. mushroom - verb
· grow and spread fast; "The problem mushroomed"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.