1. muscle - noun
· one of the contractile organs of the body
2. muscle - noun
· animal tissue consisting predominantly of contractile cells
3. muscle - noun
· a bully employed as a thug or bodyguard; "the drug lord had his muscleman to protect him"
4. muscle - noun
· authority or power or force (especially when used in a coercive way); "the senators used their muscle to get the party leader to resign"
5. muscle - noun
· possessing muscular strength
6. muscle - verb
· make one's way by force; "He muscled his way into the office"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.