1. murmur - noun
· a low continuous indistinct sound; often accompanied by movement of the lips without the production of articulate speech
2. murmur - noun
· a schwa that is incidental to the pronunciation of a consonant
3. murmur - noun
· an abnormal sound of the heart; sometimes a sign of abnormal function of the heart valves
4. murmur - noun
· a complaint uttered in a low and indistinct tone
5. murmur - verb
· speak softly or indistinctly; "She murmured softly to the baby in her arms"
6. murmur - verb
· make complaining remarks or noises under one's breath; "she grumbles when she feels overworked"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.