1. mug - noun
· the quantity that can be held in a mug
2. mug - noun
· a person who is gullible and easy to take advantage of
3. mug - noun
· the human face (`kisser' and `smiler' and `mug' are informal terms for `face' and `phiz' is British)
4. mug - noun
· with handle and usually cylindrical
5. mug - verb
· rob at gunpoint or with the threat of violence; "I was mugged in the streets of New York last night"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.