1. much - noun
· a great amount or extent; "they did much for humanity"
2. much - adjective
· (quantifier used with mass nouns) great in quantity or degree or extent; "not much rain"; "much affection"; "much grain is in storage"
3. much - adverb
· to a great degree or extent; "she's much better now"
4. much - adverb
· very; "he was much annoyed"
5. much - adverb
· to a very great degree or extent; "I feel a lot better"; "we enjoyed ourselves very much"; "she was very much interested"; "this would help a great deal"
6. much - adverb
· (degree adverb used before a noun phrase) for all practical purposes but not completely; "much the same thing happened every time"; "practically everything in Hinduism is the manifestation of a god"
7. much - adverb
· frequently or in great quantities; "I don't drink much"; "I don't travel much"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.