1. move - verb
· change location; move, travel, or proceed, also metaphorically; "How fast does your new car go?"; "We travelled from Rome to Naples by bus"; "The policemen went from door to door looking for the suspect"; "The soldiers moved towards the city in an attempt to take it before night fell"; "news travelled fast"
2. move - verb
· cause to move or shift into a new position or place, both in a concrete and in an abstract sense; "Move those boxes into the corner, please"; "I'm moving my money to another bank"; "The director moved more responsibilities onto his new assistant"
3. move - verb
· move so as to change position, perform a nontranslational motion; "He moved his hand slightly to the right"
4. move - verb
· change residence, affiliation, or place of employment; "We moved from Idaho to Nebraska"; "The basketball player moved from one team to another"
5. move - verb
· follow a procedure or take a course; "We should go farther in this matter"; "She went through a lot of trouble"; "go about the world in a certain manner"; "Messages must go through diplomatic channels"
6. move - verb
· be in a state of action; "she is always moving"
7. move - verb
· go or proceed from one point to another; "the debate moved from family values to the economy"
8. move - verb
· perform an action, or work out or perform (an action); "think before you act"; "We must move quickly"; "The governor should act on the new energy bill"; "The nanny acted quickly by grabbing the toddler and covering him with a wet towel"
9. move - verb
· have an emotional or cognitive impact upon; "This child impressed me as unusually mature"; "This behavior struck me as odd"; "he was dumb-struck by the news"; "her comments struck a sour note"
10. move - verb
· give an incentive for action; "This moved me to sacrifice my career"
11. move - verb
· arouse sympathy or compassion in; "Her fate moved us all"
12. move - verb
· dispose of by selling; "The chairman of the company told the salesmen to move the computers"
13. move - verb
· progress by being changed; "The speech has to go through several more drafts"; "run through your presentation before the meeting"
14. move - verb
· live one's life in a specified environment; "she moves in certain circles only"
15. move - verb
· have a turn; make one's move in a game; "Can I go now?"
16. move - verb
· propose formally; in a debate or parliamentary meeting
17. moving - adjective
· in motion; "a constantly moving crowd"; "the moving parts of the machine"
18. moving - adjective
· arousing or capable of arousing deep emotion; "she laid her case of destitution before him in a very moving letter"- N. Hawthorne
19. moving - adjective
· used of a series of photographs presented so as to create the illusion of motion; "Her ambition was to be in moving pictures or `the movies'"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.